Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

So boring!!!

The part time job I'm working now is damn boring cos I'm the only person tending the booth & I really feel like an idiot standing there, smiling at everyone I see. *Sigh* I feel like I'm selling *smile* to earn that pathetic income. Luckily, those guys who tend the booths nearby always come & chat with me or else I really feel like dying there, bored to death!!!!

If you guys have the intention of going to Big Boyz Toyz fair, come & look for me!!!!! However, in my own opinion, it's a waste of $10 entrance fee to visit this fair, might as well go to the SITEX fair which is Free of Charge & has more things to see!!!

I really hate the dress code for this part time job, no Jeans!!!!! My favourite attire is t-shirt & jeans & my boss has forbidded me to wear jeans!!!!

Still have 2 days to go.........!!!!!!!! KILL ME!!!!

"Life is really boring."

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.