Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


Oh no! 6 days more to go yet I still haven't get ready my x'mas gifts!!!!

I really have no idea what to get for my gift exchange session.

*cracking brain*

I prefer to get stuffs that are practical & useful but aren't easy to get nice, affordable, practical stuffs. True? True?

Went shopping at JP with my parents on saturday & we spent $114.41 on John Little alone!!!

Hmmm.. Me & my mum bought affordable Maybelline cosmestics there hee hee, my dad bought 2 shirts & we got a box of Hush Puppies brief for my elder brother.

That was all! So little yet all added up to $114.41!

Stop this inflation!!!

I really can't buy much with $50 now!!!

Feel so broke suddenly...

"We wish you a Merry X'mas, we wish you a Merry X'mas..."



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.