Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


Went to fetch my buddy today with Karen & my buddy's boyfriend. She has finally graduated after 2 years studies in Brisbane & she's going to be a future landscape architect.

*Sigh* My mum reminded me that I still have 1-1/2 years to go & that's really old when I graduated. However, it's really contradicting whenever I ask myself whether do I enjoy studying. Actually, I really do love the free time I have after class, gaining new knowledge & doing projects but I really hate to take exams! My brain is never meant for exams. Why can't the system change to 100% project based? haha! In my dreams, maybe!

Anyway, back to the topic, after fetching my buddy, we went for dinner at ES, Holland Village. This was the first time I ever met such a soft spoken waiter! Ha ha, you could never imagine how soft & gentle he spoke, I hardly could hear what he said even though he was just beside me!

At there, I ordered a Fish & Chips but they gave me an OILY Fish & Chips... I think I have to go jogging or swimming tomorrow to burn away that sinful fats. SO SINFUL!

By the way, I really hope my Chingu is not feeling blue anymore... please be happy, ok!!!



"Sometimes life's shadows are caused by our standing in our own sunshine." Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comments:

You were at Holland Village and you never jio to meet me?! I stay like, 5 minutes from there!!! How could you?! heart broken... :'(

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.