Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Felt so tired looking at my MOR notes...
So... I decided to cast my notes aside and I did these...



Nice??? Hee hee I made these flowers for Chu Xian as special birthday gift.


Later at night, I felt bored and tired again...
So... I decided to cast my notes aside and I did this...



Ha ha... does she looks like me???

This was how I spent my day. Quite boring huh?

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. "

2 comments:

Rubbish comment ^^^^^.

Anyway, lol~ Very cute.

And what a coincidence that we both know of someone by the name of Chu Xian.

And hor... you can really draw.
Hang in there~ It's going to be over soon.

Somehow, you blog cos you are bored. Sigh~ Can make this blogging thingy a regular thing? =P
(I love to hear about stuffs about my friends...)

Haha, ok I'll try to blog as often as I can!

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.