Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


Will be having a small little party after my Japanese class later! Sounds fun right?! Everyone has to bring something for the party and I decided to make fruits agar agar as it is less time consuming hee hee.

Woke up early today to buy the ingredients and it took me around 1 hour to finish making 2 big agar agar. They look very beautiful (I used pretty agar agar moulds) and delicious but I don't know how they will taste like. Maybe they will not be sweet enough coz I had added too little sugar. The instructions written on the packet said I must add 250g of sugar (about 10 dessert spoons)!!! Sounds too scary to me so I decided to add only about 4 dessert spoons of sugar. I really don't want to get diabetics so young!!!

Did a bit of aerobics and hula hoop yesterday, it was the first time I exercise for the past 8 months! I wanna buy pretty clothes for all the wedding dinners I will be attending so must slim down at least by 5kg!!! Not much time left!!! Must work harder and eat lesser!!!

"If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all. "

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.