Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


Yeah! I had finally finished watching Full House, 浪漫满屋 (풀하우스) !
It took me about 17 hours to finish watching it.



Love this romance story! Love the casts! Love the house! Love the Bears Family song! Love the ghostly call of Lee Young-jae! Simply love everything in this drama! Ha ha!



This house belong to Han Ji-eun & Lee Young-jae. Nice right? Click this link to see the interior decorations! This house is really beautiful.

The casts in this drama acted very well, especially Song Hye-kyo & Rain. They made me laugh real hard & made me cry so many times *sobs* *sobs* & they really look super cute in this drama!


Ha ha! Isn't Rain cute???!!!

Highly recommended to people who love korean drama. Hmm.. I'm gonna watch 2nd time!!! AJA AJA! FIGHTING!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.