Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Feel so slack these few days, I can't find any other jobs except one that starts next week & only lasts for 4 days, which mean I can't earn much from it!

Went to library yesterday while waiting for my mum who was doing free health thermal bed massage. Haven't been reading novel for quite some time so I borrowed 4 novels, 3 chinese romance novels & 1 english story book which was by Roald Dahl.

Talking about Roald Dahl, he reminded me of "BFG", "Matilda" & "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". They are children's books, right? Thus, automatically, I will think Roald Dahl as a children's book author, am I right to think that way? The book I had borrowed yesterday, which is "Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life", with a cute cartoon cow on the coverpage which looks like it was written for children but when I started reading the first few pages, I was stunned! It wrote about the process of a cow & bull mating & was written quite precisely. I really couldn't believe that it was written for children! Imagine a ten years old kid reading it, oh my goodness! Am I really wrong to think that Roald Dahl is a children's book author? But the book is full of pictures and medium sized words, so I can't be wrong. Maybe you will say, mating is a very natural process but I still don't think it should be included in a children novel. Nevertheless, I will finish reading it, I might be wrong & I really hope my perception of this book is wrong coz I really like Roald Dahl's works!

Anyway, I decided to change to read the chinese novel first, it was really nice reading a novel in the room alone with no one disturbing you & I managed to finish reading one novel today, it has a sad ending. Sigh... even the unrealistic world can't give me an unrealistic dream. Realistic world is already very cruel & unrealistic world still wanna add in my misery. Still, it was a nice novel.

Bought the clothes that I'm going to wear for my friend's wedding (I feel so broke now!). Really need to slim down a bit to look nice on it.

Actually, I had intended to go jogging around 6pm today but the weather forbidded me to do so, it started to rain about 4pm. I think the "weather" does not want me to slim down. *sobs* *sobs*

I hate Rain!!!

But....

I like this Rain!!!



Especially this Rain...


Ha Ha! I know I know! Too many Rain recently, just can't help it... he's toooooo cute!!!

"I do I do wanna spend my life with you" Lyrics in I Do by Rain (hee hee hee)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.