Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Here are my cruise photos... sorry for delaying so long..

On the first day 11th Oct


At HarbourFront with mummy & I know I am fat -_-"



My brothers


So excited! Saw that ship?

The Main Hall @ level 7. Isn't it beautiful?

See those students behind us? They are from the tourism management course.
So good to be able to travel & study huh!

Lovely couple

Hmmm.... don't know what to write for this pic haha

Dad was so busy eating & there was so much food to eat!

On our way to watch the cowboy show and this man was sure popular among us

Oh! I was the man...& mum my woman hahaha

Spot my sis & bro-in-law?


I was forced to play this stupid game but I was the first to give up.
I was supposed to grab the banana once the music stopped. See where the banana was!
*Faint* Whoever created this game must be a pervert!



A tired me & a beautiful night sea view

This was where I slept that night... a small but cozy room.
My bed was the neatest, guess which one.

On the 2nd day 12th Oct

Breakfast time!!!!! Yummy!

I'm the next Tiger Woods! Ha ha
It was fun!

Challenging the Jenga.

Nice morning sea view

My dad & the Star Cruise's lion @ Port Klang

It's really huge!

Poolside party!

The pink lady was actually .... a man. Wasn't she...no..he hot?

I love this family photo.

Relaxing time... enjoying the sea breeze.
But where was me?
Sigh...I was in my room doing my EG's essay!!! *SOBS* (T_T)

Supper time!!!
*SOBS* I was still in my room...........

On the 3rd day 13th Oct

My elder brother woke up early to catch the sunrise.

Breakfast again! Oishii ne!

Nice back view!

Not forgetting us too...

Lunch time!
Our last meal on board. Did you realise we were eating all the time???

We played the Jenga again!
I wasn't sleeping, I was thinking of some strategies.

My brother-in-law: "This one can."

Super Star Virgo.
I don't mind going again!
It's really fun to go in a big group! ^_^

"Man is so made that he can only find relaxation from one kind of labor by taking up another."~ Anatole France

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.