Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Tomorrow is my buddy's birthday so she arranged her celebration to be held in Club MoMo today. Haven't been clubbing for almost 9 months & it was the first time that I went to Club MoMo. Held high expectation for Club MoMo but it disappointed me, the music there was really sucks! They kept playing the same kind of music throughout the whole night. It was so boring!

However, I got to know a lot of my buddy's friends but I can only remember 1 person's name, I had forgotten the rest of them! Ha ha!!!

Got approached by a few 21 years old guys who thought I was only 20 years old! Ha ha should I feel happy? I did!

On the way to S11 for supper, we met our ex-school mate who happened to eat supper there. It was such a coincidence! We chatted till around 5am & then we took a taxi back home together. I reached my place around 5.45am & I met a few guys near my block & there was this guy (think around 18 years old) who was walking in front of me, not bad looking wearing hip hop style, kept turning his head to look at me. I wondered what he was thinking at that moment!!! I was so scared that he thought I was those bar girl who had knocked off & was heading home! Actually, I know it was really weird to see a girl at that time of the day but it was also quite weird to see them at that time of the day!

I was really dead beat!!!! Nobody was able to wake me up that morning for breakfast! Ha ha!!!

"Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you. "~Wally 'Famous' Amos

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.