Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Attended a wedding dinner at Sentosa Shangri-La Hotel today & luckily I managed to catch their ROM ceremony by the sea on time, it was really romantic!

The pretty bride was my old neighbour, know her since I was about 5 years old. We attended the same kindergarten, primary school & secondary school but we are not really that close. As for the bridegroom, he was my ex-classmate, know him since I was 13 years old. Actually, I'm closer to him than to his bride coz we were in the same class during secondary 3 & 4 & we are both the crappy types of people so can clicked quite well. Ha ha!

My old neighbour + My ex-classmate = Blissful Marriage !!! (Haha my new formula)

I guess nobody had imagine they will get married to each other one day during secondary school time! It seems like I had watch this couple growing up from small little kids to husband & wife now, sounds amazing right?!

I'm really happy for this newly wedd couple & wishing them "live happily ever after in the castle of their own."

During the dinner, I was arranged to sit with my ex-classmates, all from the same class as me during secondary 3 & 4 & I happened to sit beside one ex-classmate who I used to had a crush on! (By the way, he said I'm getting prettier! Haha! *shy*) In the washroom, Karen kept asking me whether am I feeling nervous sitting beside him & I replied NO!!! That crush was donkey years back & it was a short term crush only!!! Anyway, it's was really nice to be able to gather with them again & had a lot of fun talking about those funny & interesting incidents that happened in our class. 3E5/4E5 Rox!!!


However, there was this one ex-school mate who kept spoiling my mood, she said hurting words at the first moment she saw me! She said, " Hey, you getting fatter leh!" My mood sank to the bottom when I heard this!!! Karen consoled me that it's her character of being so straight & asked me not to take it to heart BUT she said something worse when she came to our table in the middle of the dinner, she said, " You are really getting fatter leh & it's that glutton type of fat! you know, glutton!?" Oh my goodness! Even Karen also couldn't stand it! Hey! it really sounds so insulting to hear these from someone who is fatter than me!

Anyway, when my ex-crush asked me to eat more, I told him that someone already said I'm fat , he said, "who? who? Is it him? (he pointed at my another ex-classmate who was of course innocent) If he say you fat then you tell him his head is so big!" Ha ha, he was so humorous & really brightened up my mood. Actually, if I didn't remember wrongly this was the first time I ever talked so much with him. Quite fruitful huh! Ha ha!

"Cherish all your happy moments: they make a fine cushion for old age." ~ Christopher Morley

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.