Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Oh my god! I'm feel so bloated now!!!

Just came home with a bloated stomach from Heeren Sakae sushi buffet!!!
I ate 7 plates of sushi, 1 handroll, 1 chawanmushi & drank 2 cups of green tea... & this linner (lunch + dinner) cost me $17.20, consider cheap? Nevertheless, I had a wonderful meal! Ha ha!

Today is really a fruitful day! Firstly, it is the last day of my paper!!!! Secondly, today is Chu Xian's birthday eve and lastly, we heard a wonderful news which is, Miss Yujia, my friend is finally and happily attached to a future doctor!!! Triple happiness!!! However, one demoralising news is that I still have to prepare for my JLPT 4 which will be held on 4th December & by hook or by crook, I MUST pass this test.

Tomorrow I will have another lunch date with the same group of friends excluding that Miss Charlotte coz she will be working. We are going to have a steamboat session tomorrow...Yummy!!! After my steamboat session, I will be going for an interview for a part time job, really hope to get that job coz I'm really very broke! Hee hee

"Happiness: a good bank account, a good cook and a good digestion. "

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.