Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

It's my last moment with 2008.

It's 10.18pm now so left about 1 hour & 42 mins to a brand new year.

Nothing really great happened on 2008.

The only happy occasion on 2008 is the birth of Baby Kai Kai.

What's over is over, I'll try to leave all those unhappiness at 2008.

No carrying forward !!!

Everything will start anew.

Gotta start thinking about my New Year's resolutions although I didn't really work hard enough to fulfill my past resolutions.

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE !!!

Last request in 2008.

Please pardon my last sigh for 2008....


Sigh.....It's blue....

"Old times" never come back and I suppose it's just as well. What comes back is a new morning every day in the year, and that's better.~ George E. Woodberry

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.