Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Today is Singapore's public holiday.

Gonna start work tomorrow
but I didn't rest enough during this long weekend.

Instead my weekend was quite busy.


I was busy with friends whom I didn't catch up for quite some time, once-a-month facial, went to gym, spent time with my family & dogs, PSP-ing & most importantly, catching up with my beauty sleep.

Tomorrow will be a long day for me cos I know what's waiting for me.
The to-do list is sooooo long that i tried not to think about it when I was trying to enjoy my long weekend.

Anyway, four more days to Saturday. Hee hee... I love weekend!

The good news is that there will be quite a few public holiday that fall on Monday in 2009!


More long weekends. ^^ Yipppeeee!

Pioneer Girls

There aren't enough days in the weekend.~ Rod Schmidt

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.