Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Had met up with Simmies for sushi buffet.

It was considered cheap by comparing $2.29 per plate for ala carte menu.

I didn't take my dinner last night so that meal was considered as my last night's dinner, today's breakfast & lunch. Three meals taken together. Hee hee.

Anyway, after the bloated buffet, we went to shop around for X'mas presents.

It was very crowded in the mall, as usual for a Saturday.

Around evening, I headed towards ...... gym to burn the calories gained during the sushi buffet.

Haha... crazy huh?! My brother thought so too when I told him.

It was nice that the gym wasn't crowded on a Saturday evening & I even had the sauna room all by myself.

Temperature was 90 Degree Celsius. Almost cooked me but it was really great.

After the great workout, I went for a short shopping session alone.

Actually, shopping alone has its pros too & I kinda like it.

No doubt that I'm a lone ranger.

After doing some shopping, I headed to meet my family........ for dinner.

Haha.... A wasted gym session, I know.

But I managed to spot a cute Caucasian & a few hunks in the gym so consider not wasted right?

Oh my..... It's so hard to slim down.

It is ironic that we focus on weight loss, when the real challenge is weight maintenance. ~ James Hill

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.