Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

It's so sad to know there's such a bastard living in this world.

I hope he/she will get punish by going to Hell.

How could this person do such a cruel thing to the vulnerable cat?!!

How could this person cut open the stomach of this poor pregnant cat?!!!

How could this person bear to kill the mother cat & the unborn kittens?!!!

So many question marks in my head...

Why why why??!!!

It's just a cat!! How did it offend that person???

Curiosity killed the cat.... Curiosity was framed. Ignorance killed the cat.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.