Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


Why do people have to go to work?


Who is that fellow who determined that we have to work?

Why isn't work 9 to 5 anymore?

Why is Singapore's working lifestyle becoming so stressful & tiring?

Why are we working so hard but at the end of the month we are still receiving the same amount?

SO...

Why are we working so hard for???

A better life?

So do we have enough time & energy to enjoy the "better life"?

I Don't.

Maybe it's only me who's leading a contradicting life.

Without work, all life goes rotten. But when work is soulless, life stifles and dies.~ Albert Camus

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.