Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Last Monday I went to attend my friend's wedding at Sentosa.

I had a hard time finding the hotel & the staff at Sentosa were not professional enough to help me!

One of them showed me the wrong direction, causing me to walk a long way on heels!

Anyway, it was really nice to see my friend so happy on her big day.


Yesterday, we went for our first picnic at Singapore Botanic Garden.

I can still remember my dad used to bring us there often when we were young.

When I went back yesterday, the place was so different.

However, I can still remember the swan lake where there used to have a lot of swans.

Our food. They were all yummy!

My first attempt on the Onigiris

The tree that can be found on our five dollar note.

Our belated X'mas presents

It was really fun & the weather was so nice that we all felt like lying down to enjoy the moment.

We decided to have another one next time.

Today, Me & Karen went to queue up for our first May Day Concert's ticket!

The crowd was so scary & luckily Karen's friend (thanks to her!) went there to queue early in the morning.

Yes, you are right!

We cut queue! Ha ha ha ha

These people are only about 1/8 of the total crowd

Luckily we were inside the first 1/8 of the crowd

We saw tourist taking photos of us queuing but...

Please don't be mistaken!!!!

Singaporeans don't really enjoy queuing!!!

We were forced to queue & too bad we were the obedient ones.

After we got the tickets, we went for our lunch & after our lunch we saw the queue was still so long!!!

LUCKY US!!!

Of course life is bizarre, the more bizarre it gets, the more interesting it is. The only way to approach it is to make yourself some popcorn and enjoy the show.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.