Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Dearest Friends,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It's 12.05am now!!!

Sending my wishes on the first moment of 2009!

A New Year, A New Start.

Time for my resolutions!!!

As usual,

1) Burn my fats!!!
I believe it can be fulfill this year cos I'm a True Fitness Gym member now! Haha

2) Find my Martian
A bit hard but I'm trying. Kinda feel that Cupid doesn't really like me.

3) Do well in my job
I will do my best although it's stressful & tiring

That's all folks.

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.