Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

A ghost or a man?

My friends used to ask me whether I'm scare of ghosts whenever I bring my Happie for late night walk.

I don't.

I'm more afraid of meeting man with evil thoughts.

I'm experiencing Home Alone situation tonight & it is so scary coz I keep hearing strange noises in the living room.

I heard human footsteps & sounds of someone turning the door lock. Worst of all, my dog was barking at the main door fiercely just now! He only do that when there's people outside!!!

I immediately locked all my windows in the house & also locked myself in my room!!!

I don't care whether there is thief or whoever in the living room anymore.... Steal whatever you want!!! I'm too scare to go out!

When will dawn arrives?

Ghosts are not that scary anymore huh! Don't you think so?

Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared. ~ Edward Vernon Rickenbacker

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.