Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Happened to "passby" Walmart's website today.

"Always Low Prices"

How I wish Singapore has Walmart too.

Anyway, I was browsing its items & the baby's corner caught my attention. ^^

Found a few items for Carol as reference & the nearest Walmart store from Carol is only 3.21 miles away! Not that far away huh!

I have chosen three items which I quite like for Baby Jo & they are reasonably priced too.

Each item is not over USD 100 so should be quite affordable huh.

Of course there are more expensive ones if you are willing to pay more.

Ok firstly is the baby crib.

This is simple & nice huh ... 3-in-1 somemore (USD 98.88)


Same as above but in another colour.
This one is slightly more expensive (USD 99.88)
Ha ha only a dollar difference actually.


That's the magic of 3-in-one! Can turn into a toddler's bed.

Can turn into a mini sofa/chair too!!!
So cost saving huh!

Ok... Stroller next!


I kinda like this stroller coz it looks spacious & comfortable. ^^
The price seems ok too. (USD 98.76)

Lastly..... a car seat! (too sleepy to continue to browse anymore*yawn*)



Doesn't this car seat looks so comfy?
Haha The colour looks so sweet too huh!
Of course, it's a cost saving item too!
It can serve from infancy through toddler years. (USD 39.84)

" A baby is an Angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase."

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.