Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Had my convocation last Friday.

It was really nice & fun meeting my classmates again after several months.

The whole convocation was such an invaluable experience.

My classmates & I were always looking forward for this day to come whenever we saw others having their convocation in school.

Finally it was our turn.

That piece of certificate is my hard earned money & efforts for the past 3 years!

Like my sis said, that paper will provides me with opportunities.

I really hope so coz I didn't manage to do very well.

As usual, I always regretted.


From Left: Chuxian, Me, Mingli & Charlotte
We miss Yujia!!! It wasn't complete without you!!!


Our dearest lecturer, Sherman


Caught Weishan at the tea recept!

The Harry Potters!



A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success.~ Robert Purvis

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.