Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


One of the major activities in our life is constantly making decisions.


Good decisions will lead to happy ending & bad decisions can ruin the whole life from that point on.

The process of decision making is really torturing. It feels like playing tug war internally.

Weighing the pros & cons do help in rational decision making but on the other end there's always another invisible force that just doesn't wish to let go.

No winner yet but it's going to tear my mind apart.

Which side will be the winner of the tug war eventually?

I have yet to know.

Don't you ever wonder maybe if you took a left turn instead of a right you could be someone different?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.