Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

My relatives were asking me why I haven't get a job yet.

One of the main reasons is I didn't get any reply from the companies which I wanted to work in.

So they asked me to lower my expectations, like getting a lower pay or position to gain experience first.

I don't think I'm requesting an absurd salary. It sounds absolutely reasonable to me. However, if the company is the one I really wanted to enter or the position has good prospect, I don't mind lowering it further.

Really! I'm not choosy. I just don't want to be easy.

I don't want to work because I'm oblige to work. Dragging myself to work doesn't benefit both parties.

The same thing applies to my relationship too.

I don't want to get into a relationship just because everyone has.

It's my lifetime happiness, isn't it?

If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise.~ Robert Fritz

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.