Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Got myself a temporary job as a Claims Administrator.

It doesn't pay a lot but it has a very flexible notice period.

The Assistant HR manager knew I'm still looking for a permanent position so she allows me to quit with a minimum of 2-3 days notice period.

I went for the interview & briefing on Friday & I like the cafeteria where I can get my lunch for $1 & packet drink for $0.20 only!!!

It's really great that I can earn money without spending too much for my meal. ^^

When I was about to leave after my briefing was over, a woman asked me whether I knew my way back to the reception to give back my visitor pass. I thought I could still roughly remember the way but she insisted showing the way as she was going for her lunch as well.

In my heart, I thought, "How nice of her!"

I was so WRONG!!!

She led me to the entrance of the cafeteria & asked me to pass through another building to get to the reception. I trusted her, thinking that it might be a shorter route cos I remembered passing through the cafeteria to get to the reception.

When I get to the building, my sixth sense told me something was wrong. So I asked a lady while she walked past me for the direction & she told me that the only route to get to the reception is to pass through the cafeteria as the 2 buildings are not connected!!!

Isn't that woman a bitch?!!!

She obviously knew the route but she purposely misled me!!!

So pissed off even when I'm thinking about it now & I still have to see her tomorrow.

Was told to offer to help her with her work if I'm done with my own stuff, but I guess I WON'T. I decided to do my work VERY slowly tomorrow & helping her is not part of my job anyway!!!

One good news is that she's leaving in a week time. Hurray!!!

No more facing this evil bitch!

No point having a pretty face with an evil heart!!!!

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind."

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.