Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Today is the company's Eco-day!

I was involved in the tree planting session. It was fun!

The company was generous. Beside giving us free gifts (a recycled paper bag, notebook & a pot of plant), we were entitled to free lunch as well.

The company has more than 500 employees!!!

It is really different working in MNC compared to a local company which I used to work.

Oh... by the way, the woman (see previous post) treated me extremely nice these two days! She took me to take my uniforms, helped me to get my laptop (which I can bring it home too!) & network setup, taught me how to do my work, brought me for lunch, introduced me to new colleagues etc.

I guess....

I misunderstood her in the first place! :p

She's a nice woman actually. :p cos she really helped me a lot when I was trying to settle down in a new environment.

It is good to realize that if love and peace can prevail on earth, and if we can teach our children to honour nature's gifts, the joys and beauties of the outdoors will be here forever. ~ Jimmy Carter

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.