Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

My room is so messy.

I can't make it neat & tidy.... no matter how I tidy.

How I wish I can bear to throw those things that I really don't need anymore...

I have too many things in my small little room & I 'm lost where to start packing now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't manage to see my bright little star today cos it's cover by the dark clouds.

That star shines the brightest among the rest.

So have you stop & raise your head to see your star today?

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.~ Og Mandino

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.