Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Will be attending 5 wedding dinners this year.

Many of my friends keep asking me when will it be my turn.

Stressed....

I'll leave everything to fate & chance... cos...

it's my lifetime happiness.

By the way, I'm sick again.

Getting weaker and weaker...& everyone around me are sick too.

Seriously lack of vitamin C... Sigh...

I hardly get sick when I was a bit younger.

*sobs*

Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed. ~ Albert Einstein

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.