Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

I went jogging today! My last jogging session was last year October!

I know I know... that was long ago.

I really admired my friends who can run long distance. To be honest, I was K.O. after I ran about 1.5km but I managed to finish 2km with the encouragement from my sis. Ha ha I admit I'm lousy!

So, I decided to buy a new running shoes & start training my stamina.

& I want Adidas one!!! Nice Nice!

I want to lose weight!!! I want to be in the slim catergory!!! I don't want to see my tummy anymore!!! I hate fats & cellulite!!!

By the way, I'm so happy to know that Wu Zun is my senior! *Grin*

The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again. ~ Erma Bombeck

1 comments:

hey! jia you wor! love your new page.. but too bad.. no tagboard.. so have to leave msg here! =D

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.