Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Woke up in fright by my mum's screams today!

My dad had accidentally hurt himself while trying to DIY a metal shelf for our fridge. The wound was DEEP & blood was everywhere. Mum was super panicked & was screaming at us to get the "yellow lotion" to stop the bleeding. We couldn't find any & it is really a valuable lesson to learn, which is to keep First Aid Box equipped with the basic stuffs AT ALL TIMES as accidents can happen anytime.

In the end, my dad was accompanied by my mum to NUH for stitches & he had more than 10 stitches! As for me & my brother, we stayed at home to clear up the mess first then went straight to NUH too. Luckily, he didn't hurt any important veins & bones... it is really 不幸中的大幸!

My dad was so unhappy that he couldn't eat those seafood which he bought yesterday & this year we will be eating reunion dinner with a new steamboat pot which has a teppanyaki.


We won't be going anywhere tomorrow cos my dad has difficulty in walking at the moment & thus, the lorry he borrowed from the company will be useless to us!

Anyway, we are REALLY glad that he is safe & sound! Hope his wound can heal up super fast!

Lastly, at here I wish my dear friends & everyone who read this...

"HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & STAY SAFE & HEALTHY ALWAYS!!!"



Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go. ~ Brooks Atkinson

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.