Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

I'm not a good patient.

I know I have sore throat but I still couldn't resist eating those junk food that will worsen my condition.

But it's really difficult to resist, you know...


This is chocolate mochi..doesn't it look delicious???


My sister bought it from Japan...Oishii !!!


I also couldn't resist my all time favourite pineapple tart!
It's from Bengawan Solo somemore...

By the way, I had durians too!!! Oh my!!!

Why did all the good food only appear when my throat is not feeling well?

Temptation is like a knife, that may either cut the meat or the throat of a man; it may be his food or his poison, his exercise or his destruction ~ John Owen

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.