Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

It is such a great day to find the mail in the letter box which I have been waiting for months!

It is even greater when I saw the surprise in that mail...

I have passed my JLPT 4 !!!

With no teacher, no class and no lesson for entirely 1 year, I managed to pass the test with 73% compared to last year which I failed with a pathetic 57% and somemore, I had intensive lessons before the test. It is such a big surprise!

So happy! I can finally proceed with my JLPT 3 preparation.

It is such a great but sleepy day!

"A nice blend of prediction and surprise seem to be at the heart of the best art." ~ Wendy Carlos

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.