Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

This story happened today....Female lead: ME!

.... .....

The time was 3.30pm...

Went shopping today...

Faced the most cruel, disastrous and inhuman fact.

I couldn't fit into size S anymore!!!

*LIGHTNING STRIKE*

I took all the S size pants to the fitting room &....&...&...I couldn't button/zip up!!!!

In the end, I was FORCED to bring M size in.......SOBS* SOBS*

& the worst part was...........................................................................

M size fits me well!!!


*LIGHTNING STRIKE* again.... (Kneeling down) SOBS* SOBS*

What happen to my New Year's resolution and why is my new jogging shoes still so new lying on the shoes rack over there? Why? Why? Why?

I really cannot accept the fact that S is leaving me!!! I miss you...S...Please come back to me....!!!!
I promised I will not see M again... Please...please...please.....

This is a true real life story.

~ THE END ~


By the way, The Devil Wears Prada is such a nice movie! Anne Hathaway is gorgeous!!!

Oh yes! I love Mumble too!!! haha SO CUTE!!! The graphics is damn good! I'm impressed with the emotions they shown through the penguins' eyes!

Finally found time to watch 2 movies in one go! Cool!!!!

Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy fat women”~ Nicole Hollander

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.