Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

30th June, a very amazing day.

So many things happened today!


One of my colleagues who I always like to chat with left the company today.

I got to know a new friend who loves dog as much as I do & he lives very very near me!

I chatted for very long on the phone with a supplier who I barely know & he gave me a lot of his personal advices.

I finally chatted with another supplier who I see almost everyday for the past 5 months plus but never talk a single word before.

A guy who used to go to the same religious place as me popped up in front of me & asked if I still remember him! I didn't know he is one of my supplier too! So coincidence!

Added a new friend into my MSN list. She is my supplier too!

Chatted with one of my old school mates who I didn't chat with for very long & he threw one big bomb at me to share his happiness.

Chatted with a friend & just when I was so disappointed with his tactless remarks,

he said the final sentence to make everything sound..........

sweet.

However, I can no longer judge how true it is anymore.

Suddenly, I realised my world is revolving so much around the people at my work.

.

.

難過 我哭 是因為我的手找不到你說的 以後

The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins. Bob Moawad

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.