Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


Today is my last day of work.


Hate to leave my nice & lovely colleagues.

Couldn't find any better colleagues in other companies like them at the moment.

No politics, no selfishness & standing on the same side against boss. Haha...

Most of all I feel so bad towards my senior, didn't really wanna leave her almost alone in the battle.

However, I know clearly that I HAVE to leave.

Last minute cleared all my rubbish & packed my stuffs.

Looking at my clean table... suddenly I feel kinda lonely & had the thought of staying on which the feeling I couldn't really explain.

It's like..the place is so familiar to me which feel like my second home yet sometimes hate to go & when realised I won't be coming back..it's kinda sad.

Definitely I'm gonna miss my table, my work, my colleagues & my boss.

Leaving behind all the stress & bad memories, I felt so light yet so empty.

Everything you want in life has a price connected to it. There's a price to pay if you want to make things better, a price to pay just for leaving things as they are, a price for everything.~ Harry Browne

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.