Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

History repeats again.

I never learn my lesson.

I thought he's different from him &

I thought I found someone who cherished me more than anyone else.

Yah.. I know they are all "I thought" only.

Actually, they are exactly the same.

Met through the same medium

Went to the same place

& they ran away using the same way too.

But.. this time it hurts more.

For once, I followed my heart irrationally.

I thought this time finding out why will lighten the weight but I didn't know the stone had cut me.

Ok... Don't ask me anymore.


Love is I know not what, which comes from I know not where and finishes I know not how.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.