Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


Was thinking on the bus, if a Genie came to me & gave me one wish to be granted no matter what it is, what will it be?


I thought for more than half an hour & came up with these:

" I wish I have three wishes that will be granted no matter what they are."

Hee hee. Of course this wish will be granted & I can think of three more.

"First, I want to have the ability to read the minds of any people & animals I want to read."

"Secondly, I want to have the ability to turn back time."

"Lastly, I want to have the ability to heal illnesses."

Hmmmm.... I wonder can I just sum these three up just by wishing that I can do whatever I want, then I will have two more wishes.

Anyway, nothing better to do & to be more practical, I came up with a short wish list for this year which can only be fulfilled by myself. Haven't met any genie yet.

Hee hee.

  • A new job
  • A new desktop
  • A new pair of spectacle
  • A new hairstyle & colour
  • A new wardrobe of clothes
  • My first manicure
  • A trip to Hong Kong, Taiwan or Japan (depending on my financial status)
  • Finally, a positive health report


A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbows will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're feeling small
Alone in the night you whisper
Thinking no one can hear you at all
You wake with the morning sunlight
To find fortune that is smiling on you
Don't let your heart be filled with sorrow
For all you know, tomorrow
The dream that you wish will come true

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

You wake with the morning sunlight
To find fortune that is smiling on you
Don't let your heart be filled with sorrow
For all you know, tomorrow
The dream that you wish will come true

No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true

I will not wish thee riches nor the glow of greatness, but that wherever thou go, some weary heart shall gladden at thy smile, or shadowed life know sunshine for awhile. And so thy path shall be a track of light, like angels' footsteps passing throug

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.