Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Wednesday: Met up with the Simmies Awesomefive short of one. I was tired after a busy day at work but I Miss them soooo much & we had so much so much to catch up with one another.

The simmies

A tired me.

Thursday: Slept at 3am the previous night & I totally forgot that I had to study for my Japanese test! Anyway, my last minute study did help a little. Totally K.O. on my way back home on the bus after my Japanese class.

Friday: Knitting class & after that met up with my buddies for a drink & had a long chat with them in a quiet park till 2am! We hardly do that after we all started working & really happy to have them around when I needed them the most.

Saturday: Woke up around 9.30am & went for my all time favourite ~ KTV! Sang straight for 6-1/2hrs! ^^
On the train back home, I suddenly miss Kai Kai.
I miss hugging him, miss his smell, his cries & his singing.... have to endure for another four more days.

Sunday: My buddy's birthday! Will be going out tomorrow to celebrate with her. ^^

I'm so sleepy now ~

Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.