Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Recently,

I'm quite busy with Paulo Coelho ~ (Time for reading),

I'm very busy playing with my PSP ~ (Time for Tales of the World),

I'm also busy crochetting my booties ~ (Time for Crochetting),

I'm always busy revising my Japanese ~ (Nihongo no jikan),

I'm kinda busy with my Korean Drama ~ (Time for Behind the white tower),


I'm definitely very busy with my Japanese Dramas ~ (Time for Absolute Boyfriend / Last Friends!) ,




I'm also seems to be busy listening to his songs ~ (Relaxing time),


I like his soothing voice ~ & .....

Now time to be busy with my beauty sleep! ^.^

"Most people are so busy knocking themselves out trying to do everything they think they should do, they never get around to what they want to do."

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.