Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

I hardly wake up before 9am on Sunday.

Last Sunday, I woke up at 6.30am.

Unbelievable huh...

I woke up to join Karen, her parents & many others to Upper Peirce reservoir for a slow morning walk.



Beautiful morning

My dearest mummy.

A tired me cos I slept at around 3am the previous night.
Addicted on PSP...... (-_-)"


Peaceful view


Nice park huh?
"Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies.”~ Erich Fromm

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.