Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

My colleague told our new colleague...

" Got problem, you can look for Casey, she's a kind girl............."

Being kind only ended up getting more workloads.

I decided not to be so kind so I talked harshly to my storeman today saying that he was being unhelpful for not helping me when I requested his help earlier.

He then said, "Ok, I'm free now, just let me know what do you want."

Did he sense that I was being harsh???

Am I harsh enough?

Or is it by being harsh, people will tends to help you more?

I'm confused.

Do not destroy a child’s dignity. There is a vast difference between being harsh and being firm.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.