Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

I believe my indecisiveness is because I have thinking cells aplenty.

I was told by many people that I always think too much.

I realised that.

Always worrying about consequences of things that have not even happen.

I aways make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Over rational sometimes.

In relationship, my friends often tell me to lower my expectations.

However, I really do not know when did I start to choose the man to be with rationally.

By check listing on looks, prospects, personalities etc.

My heart's expectation is actually very simple, as long as I feel happy with him...

but my mind always eventually suppressed the heart's will.


The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.~ Thomas Merton

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.