Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

How I wish... in this world... nobody had created the thing call mobile phone.

Nobody will get blame for not answering the phone and not replying their messages.

I feel that I have lost my rights... cos I'm a criminal... & actually everyone is a criminal too...

for breaking the implied mobile law of " you must answer every single call and reply every single message."

Even the nicest person I think gave me a "sarcastic attitude" using words...what is wrong?

Maybe I had misinterpreted the "tone" of the message but the words used just didn't make me feel comfortable.

I'm pissed!

Isn't it nice without mobile phone? Won't get track down and won't get blame...

"Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong reasons." ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.