Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Finally!!! The most dreadful SM assignment is over!

I know I did a bad job as I didn't have enough time to go through it... errm..actually I have lah but I was slacking before that so serves me right!

I left 1 more project and 2 more tests then will be heading to exams...Ahhhhhhh....!!!!

From today till 9th April, I will be quite busy so friends, please pardon me if I can't go out with you all. Not exam time, it's assignments, tests and homeworks period.

I'm now cracking my brain on how to write a composition, title "Myself" in japanese & must use as much Kanji and those grammar taught in class as possible.

This type of title reminds me of the times in primary school. We used to write titles like 'Myself' , 'My Family', 'My Mother', 'My ambition' etc. Boring huh!

I feel so sleepy, luckily tomorrow is night class so can sleep till noon. *Yawn* that's the only benefit of being a student. Really!

OH..missed out my title! Hell & Heaven! Haha what does it means?

I was chatting with sensei in MSN just now & he told me he is having fun in Maldives.

I WAS ENVIOUS!

I told him I was in Singapore rushing my assignment like hell & he is enjoying himself in Maldives like heaven!

In Maldives!!! Where the sea is clear, crystal blue!!! It's simply Paradise!

"The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven." ~ John Milton

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.