Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

I'm slowly finding difficulties in understanding the way people think and speak.

Got a phone call from my friend asking me out for coffee but I said I'm doing my work so don't feel like going out & quite tired after a long day in school & yoga session.

What is wrong with that?

But what I got back was " are you really that busy meh?"

What's wrong?!!! I really cannot understand... if I'm free and feel like going out..I WILL!

Why do I have to get back such a sarcastic remark?

I understand that it's really kind to ask me out & really deeply appreciate it but ... sigh*

maybe I'm sensitive but I don't do that to my friends...do I?

I apologise if I REALLY did that to u! Now I know it's not so understanding.

"I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers. "~ Kahlil Gibran

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.