Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

I'm so moody today.

Was craving for my hershey the whole day at work, knowing it will somehow cheer me up.

Just too bad that I didn't bring any to work.


Normally, these are the few things I will do if I feel moody.

1) The easiest way is to sleep! Nothing is more effective than waking up fresh.

2) Eat chocolate if I have it in my fridge. Chocolate can cheer me up!

3) Sit in front of my computer, turn on the volume & scream along with the songs. Not sing, it's SCREAM! Poor neighbours, I know.

4) Lastly, take out a pen and a piece of used paper and scribble hard in random manner... until you can't recognise it

5) Have yet to invent one. Maybe soon.

So far, they are effective for me! You can try it too! ^0^

I just did 2 & 3....

Certainly there are good and bad times, but our mood changes more often than our fortune ~ Jules Renard

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.