Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Time flies.... My sis flew back to US yesterday morning.
Without noticing, she was already here for 3 weeks & I have been working for 1 month already.

Kinda miss her when I got home today. No more seeing her sitting on the blue sofa, watching Taiwan soap drama with my mum. The next time I'll see her will be with her little baby. ^0^

Anyway, I'm glad to know that she has reached home safely after such a long flight.

So far so good on my work. Maybe it's only 1 month or maybe my job doesn't have the stress or maybe it's because there's a motivator, I have yet to experience the "dragging myself to work" feeling. Though I am not doing anything important but up till now, everyone in my department is happy with my progress.

I'm really glad that I'm kinda useful but I'm yearning for more. I'm yearning for the sense of achievement which this job scope couldn't offer me (yet).

By the way, my company has achieved the JIPM award yesterday. When the auditing was carried out, it was such an eye opener. The auditor (Japanese) had a translator and a cameraman with him, it looked as though they were filming for a documentary film. I heard from my colleague that this award is really hard to achieve & not many companies in Singapore has achieved it.

Therefore, to celebrate this achievement, there'll be free lunch for everyone next week & I'm looking forward for it already! Yummy!!! That's what I like about MNC! It's NOT stingy to employees at all! You can see that too when you try to get stationery from the person-in-charge.

I got what I wanted INSTANTLY.

My motivator was on leave today... but the scenes where he kept stumbling near me filled up my dazing time at work. LOL !


Yes, not once but quite a few times over this 1 month & it happened twice yesterday. First time was when his hand knocked onto my partition *OUCH* while walking & second time was when he accidentally tripped onto something & almost fell down.

I find it so interesting to see a mature man who held such a high position in the company being so careless in his daily life!

He's still a human after all.

Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They are not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.