Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

My big brother held his solemnisation ceremony last sunday at Clarke Quay.

This is the area where the ceremony was held.
Isn't it nice & romantic?!!
Luckily the weather was exceptionally good.

This is my beautiful sister-in-law. ^^

I really love the view! Everyone too!


So sweet huh? After exchanging their rings, they exchanged gaze too!

Finally two new members are added to our Family Chart!

Yes, it's two.
You must have forgotten the little baby in my sister's womb, didn't you?

Our sister-in-law & us.

Happy Bride & Bridegroom live happily ever after.

"A wedding is a ceremony at which two persons undertake to become one, one undertakes to become nothing, and nothing undertakes to become supportable." ~ Ambrose Bierce

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.