Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


Prayer of a Stray
Dear God please send me somebody who will care!
I'm tired of running, I'm sick with despair. My body is aching, racked with pain.
Dear God I pray as I run in the rain, that someone will love me and give me a home; a warm cozy bed I can call my own.

My last owner neglected me and chased me away, to rummage in garbage and live as a stray. But now I'm tired and hungry and cold,
and I'm truly afraid I'll never grow old.

They've chased me with sticks and hit me with stones, while I run in the streets just looking for bones! I'm not really bad God, please help if you can, for I have become just a victim of man.

I'm wormy Dear God and I'm ridden with fleas, and all that I want is an owner to please. If you find one for me God I'll try to be good. I won't run away and I'll do as I should. I don't think I'll make it too long on my own, cause I'm getting so weak and I'm so all alone.

Each night as I sleep in the bushes I cry, cause I'm so afraid God that I'm gonna die. And I've got so much love and devotion to give,
that I should be given a new chance to live!

So Dear God, please answer my prayer,
and send me to someone who will really care!

Got this from a website & it's so heartbreaking. *SOBS*

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. ~ Mark Twain

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.