Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Finally, the exhausting exam was over yesterday!

I didn't manage to finish all the three papers. I think my speed of writing has deteriorated!!!

Anyway, after exam we went to Sakae Sushi to celebrate the end of our exams and also to gather together before YJ & Michiy go to U.S.

Char & me

CX & Michiy

YJ

It was such an exhausting day but fun and we are all looking forward for our chalet now... the chalet is only for awesomefive! Yeah!!!

Tomorrow is Mother's day. Don't forget to buy present or celebrate with her huh!
Due to my tight budget, hee hee I only bought a lipstick for her. I know it's nothing expensive, it's the thought that counts!

I can rest now. ^-^

No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you - life

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.