Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Finally, most of the school stuff are almost done. Can relax a little bit then have to face the final exam in few weeks time.

Got this website from michiy and it's fun. I used many photos (acceptable ones, ugly ones, with make up & without make up ones!) to test who I really look like so that it will be accurate.

The one who appeared the most is Aya Matsuura. Don't ask me, I also don't know who she is but at least she's quite pretty haha!!!

The 2nd person who appeared the most is one of my favourite Japanese actress, Matsushima Nanako! I'm so happy!

It is strange that it said I looked like Takuya Kimura! haha Karen & I love him! The strangest is it said I looked like Leslie Cheung, which parts do I look like him?!!


My cool celebrity look-alike collage from MyHeritage.com.

















































"If two people were exactly alike, one of them would be unnecessary." ~ Larry Dixon

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.